Interesting

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Alvaro Bautista will race in Estoril



MADRID - Good news for fans of the Suzuki. Recovery of injury in the thigh Alvaro Bautista, Rizla Suzuki MotoGP rider, made ​​progress.

It was mentioned by Ángel Villamor, Alvaro treating doctor at the USP Hospital San José de Madrid, yesterday (12 / 4). "From the results of X-ray shows run very good recovery. These conditions strengthen Alvaro to fight in MotoGP 2011 Portugal. "

"I've passed the first stage, and that means I should be able to start to give strength to the legs a bit-by-bit. I have lost a lot of strength, "said Alvaro. "And with the fear that began to decrease can I expect to move the bones and get back to feeling full. That means I can start exercising with little resistance and began to speed up the healing process. "

Bautista has beratih flexibility and mobility, and finish the session at hyberbaric space. He himself was eager to race in Portugal.



There are still 2 more weeks for recovery and strengthen my legs, and back to ride the Suzuki GSV-R. The doctor said everything went fast, "said the Spanish rider. "If everything goes like this then there is a good chance. But I still have to fight even harder for my condition right with MotoGP

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

blogger templates | Interesting