Interesting

Monday, July 18, 2011

Rossi between the two choices using the Ducati GP11 or GP11.1 at Laguna Seca MotoGP 2011


AXONY - Valentino Rossi has not been able to ensure the return to the old spec Ducati GP at Laguna Seca 11. Ducati rider feels there is progress on the performance of the motor spec GP 11.1.
 

Rossi expressed his disappointment with GP.11.1 Ducati motorcycles. It comes following a disappointing qualifying result in which he only came in at 16th.
Italian rider had a chance to express that the bike difficult to ride. Rossi also expressed his intention to ride back GP11 when appearing at Laguna Seca, United States.
 

But the results of the race in ninth position in the German MotoGP.Rossi returned to re-think. He is now more confident with the potential to face the rest of the 2011 season GP11.1 this.
"On Saturday night I'm sure (to use the old bike at Laguna Seca). But seeing how I am here, we'll think about it, "said Rossi.
 

"When the morning (the race) we make a substantial modification has ever done before. We're getting better, but we were always too far away from each other, "he said.
"We have a problem with the front, but I am not a technician and I do not know what needs to be advised. Ducati's up to find the answer, "he said.
 

Rossi has not won the victory and left behind 70 points of championship leader Casey Stoner. But she said it did not affect his commitment to the Ducati.
"Will I stay at Ducati in 2012? I said, I think it means logical to me if I stay here, "said Rossi.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

blogger templates | Interesting