Interesting

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Lorenzo disappointed crash in MotoGP Silverstone 2011


Jorge Lorenzo:
"I feel disappointed because the accident was the fault of my own and very unfortunate for the team because they have been doing the best all weekend, also my Fan Club who came here to support me.
 

I race with confidence, but I have to wait for the right moment to overtake the Andrea, I think I can compete with Casey to achieve victory. I do not worry when Simoncelli chasing me, but if I did not immediately overtake the Andrea, the gap with Casey going too far, then I fell!
 

Previously, Casey chasing me, but now the situation is reversed
Now I have to look forward to victory at Assen later and I would like to congratulate Colin!
it has become a good weekend for him and he deserve to get it (the podium) after the incident last week

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

blogger templates | Interesting